Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

My name is John Nicholl. I'm an Industrial Design student, based in Adelaide, South Australia and this is the beginning of somewhere that I can think aloud and share my work.

This blog is somewhat outdated.
More current projects are posted on my website.

Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr: jwrnicholl

Friday, June 27, 2014

Computer Modelling Journal, Week 15: Part 1

Having had a complete model of the design I wanted, but then solidworks not want to comply with my shell command, I've shifted to a mouse designed to look like a snake's head.


Prior to this design, there were a few attempts at remodeling it. I came across issues when trying to resolve the design at the bottom of the mouse.


In the end I've just used the mouse underlays as a guide for the size of the snake head mouse.




Over the weekend and Friday, I'll be filling in the simple extrusions and shapes to make the parts interface with each other in a more logical way.

No comments:

Post a Comment