Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

My name is John Nicholl. I'm an Industrial Design student, based in Adelaide, South Australia and this is the beginning of somewhere that I can think aloud and share my work.

This blog is somewhat outdated.
More current projects are posted on my website.

Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr: jwrnicholl

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Computer Modelling Journal, Week 15: Part 2

The model is done! Finished. No more Solidworks for a little while.

I came across some problems trying to create a slot to separate the left and right mouse buttons. "0 Thickness geometry". Which was a lie. After a few different approaches, I decided that it wasn't necessary. There would be enough flex in the material to operate both left and right without the slot.




Finally, Heres my result.




No comments:

Post a Comment