Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

My name is John Nicholl. I'm an Industrial Design student, based in Adelaide, South Australia and this is the beginning of somewhere that I can think aloud and share my work.

This blog is somewhat outdated.
More current projects are posted on my website.

Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr: jwrnicholl

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Computer Modelling Journal, Week 10

This week has been slow, but so far the PCB and components are finished to a level that I'm satisfied with.



Some progress on the Mouse's outer parts has been made also. Mostly with regards to the gray strip that runs around the edge of the mouse and houses the top part. So far it has thickness and some progress towards adding the small lip that exists around its edge has been made. This week hasn't been one for progress. Hopefully the next will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment